Work with Me
My business is helping my clients’ projects sound the way they have imagined… or in many cases, better than they have imagined.
I run Hinchey Music Services for that very reason. Here’s what I do:
- Producing: Supervising and coordinating all of the technical and creative elements of a project.
- Composing, Arranging and Orchestrating
- Adapting or re-orchestrating
- Underscore or Scoring
- Transcribing: Listening to a recording and notating the music. This can range from simple analysis of the melody and chords to a full transcription of the arrangement and orchestration.
- Music Preparation
- Notation File Transfer: Taking digital music notation or MIDI sequencing files and transferring the data to notation file format. Such as transferring Sibelius, Finale, Mosaic, Overture, Encore, Notion, Logic, Digital Performer or ProTools notation or MIDI sequencing files into Sibelius or Finale files.
- Creative Consulting: Advising the client on any and all creative aspects of a production such as song and music selection, pacing, scripting, comedy, lyrics, etc.
That’s Hinchey Music Services.
What I do as John Hinchey:
As a professional trombonist in concerts and on studio recordings, some of my credits include “A Chorus Line,” “Bob Fosse’s Dancin’,” “The Hopeville Tour” (featuring gospel artists Kirk Franklin, Yolanda Adams and Donnie McClurkin), House band for the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame American Master’s Concert series, The Temptations, Aretha Franklin, The Funk Brothers, Hank Williams Jr, BJ Thomas, Sara Evans, Smokie Norful, and Mike Farris among others.